March 14: Data Governance: A Strategic Briefing for Senior Executives
March 14, 2013, Washington DC
Designed for senior leadership, this special session will help you evaluate or implement your data governance practices within your organization. Be there and ensure you are doing everything you can to protect your business.
The sheer mass of consumer information available today is overwhelming. Marketers and fundraisers should always follow best practices when it comes to data and information security, including physical security, virtual security, and monitoring. Best-in-class organizations do establish and communicate operational rules that insure privacy and compliance. Do you?
Join us for a 1-day short course Data Governance: A Strategic Briefing for Senior Executives.
- Framing the Data Discussion
- Reviewing the Organizational Structure
- DMA’s Data Driven Marketing Institute (DDMI) Lunch*
- Case Studies: Learning from Others
- Internal Data Collaboration
- External Data Collaboration
- Reflection & Action Steps
* DDMI is an advocacy effort that endeavors to advance and protect data-driven marketing by engaging the entire industry in a coordinated campaign to set the record straight about the countless ways that data-driven marketing benefits consumers and fuels the data-driven economy.
Your Data Governance Leader
VISIONARY GUIDE, Peg Kuman, Vice Chairman of Relevate
Peg is a 35-year veteran in the marketing data and management space — packs this session with “need-to-know” information, insight, a good dash of the future, and motherly affection – so you can better grasp where data-driven marketing stands today.